4

We did it! Our first full week. The books we will be discussing next week are Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro and White Noise by Don DeLillo. If you would like to read both (because of their excellentness), do so, but let us know when you have a copy here so I can keep track.

I'll be updating the link widget throughout the weekend, so look at your leisure.

Also, thoughts from the great Mr. E in the comments section of the ACT post. Check it out.

Enjoy the weekend!

Print this post
4
Responses to ... PoMo Readings
Ally =) said... August 25, 2007 at 2:24 PM

mk i got my never let me go book today.

MemorableName said... August 26, 2007 at 2:07 AM

Ordered Never Let Me Go and White Noise (with criticism) on Friday. I've expedited the shipping and they've both been confirmed.
<_<
>_>
... so, uh... yeah. I bought 'em on credit.

Anonymous said... August 26, 2007 at 3:44 PM

I got White Noise.

Lauren said... August 26, 2007 at 4:49 PM

I got Never Let Me Go.

Post a Comment