8

Mr. Womack:

Go to the website at www.actstudent.org

Also, www.collegeboard.com

Print this post
8
Responses to ... ACT Announcement
Lauren said... August 23, 2007 at 6:50 PM

Woot! I just bought an SAT prep book!

JStallings said... August 23, 2007 at 7:48 PM

Niice.

Anonymous said... August 23, 2007 at 10:30 PM

DUDE, as did I. The Princeton Review.

Why didn't anyone tell me that registering for these tests take thirty minutes, and ask really pointless questions that invade your privacy, and have nothing to do with how you score on the test (like race and religious preferences, which by the way Buddhism, Hinduism, Muslim... not on there. What the hell is that?)


AND (while I'm on my soap box) can we please discuss tomorrow on how celebrities corrupt the government? Is anyone following Lohans', Richies', or Hiltons' legal faux-pas? And how if a low income, middle-aged black man with half of the arrests that Lohan has got caught with cocaine in his car, he'd be in prison for a number of years, not hours. Very frusterating.

And what is this Hilary Duff is a sexy, promiscuous, slutty role model now?! Watch her music video "Stranger". :[


WHAT IS HAPPENEING TO OUR SOCIETY!? I'm FREAKING OUT man!

-Karen "holy crap" vonMoses

Anonymous said... August 23, 2007 at 10:42 PM

Oh yeah--

In that article on Bowl-cut Boo Radley, did anyone notice how she (attempted) to appeal to emotion? Pathos! She just makes the whole story sound so melodramatic and sad instead of being a non-biased informative.

(Yes, Stallings, I pay attention throughout all of my ranting and raving.)

JStallings said... August 23, 2007 at 10:50 PM

Love it. We'll discuss it tomorrow. Remind me.

Lauren said... August 24, 2007 at 2:35 PM

Lmao Mr. E! WE MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said... August 24, 2007 at 3:19 PM

Mr. E-

As great as Stallings is, I'm missing you a lot, especially creative writing.

I think bottled water is ridiculous as well.

Aaaand I hope you're doing really well. I ask people for updates on you and Mrs. G all the time, and I hear things are good.

-Karen

Anonymous said... August 24, 2007 at 11:03 PM

It's funny to laugh at Mr. E's typos, considering he was our english teacher. You feel up that water bottle!

Post a Comment