5

Maybe.  I've been working with this template for a while, trying to get the elements lined up and the CSS...  I'm not sure why I'm telling you that.

The "Articles" link above (which I should fix in a day or so) will link you directly to my shared articles page at Google.  I will remove the widget in a week or so.

Remember, new and improved essays are due tomorrow.  Please attach your draft to the newer copy when you turn them in.

We will continue (or begin) the article discussions tomorrow.

Lastly, if you haven't read the article from Slate.com comparing Obama and Clinton to Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck respectively, do it.  It's an interesting and informed piece of creative journalism.

Print this post
5
Responses to ... W&G, New and Improved (with Reminders)
Kathryn said... March 4, 2008 at 9:32 PM

This structure is crazzy. I don't know how I feel about this template, just in case you were wondering.

JStallings said... March 4, 2008 at 9:54 PM

I am, actually. I've been playing around with several options. Is the sidebar too complicated?

Anonymous said... March 5, 2008 at 5:29 PM

I think it's fine.. I might enjoy it more than the previous layout.

JStallings said... March 5, 2008 at 9:31 PM

I turned the header grey.
That doesn't mean that you aren't still crazy, though. Do you still see the green octopus? If so...

JStallings said... March 5, 2008 at 9:31 PM

Now I'm crazy.

Post a Comment