7

Go outside.  Read.  Talk with your family.  Whatever you are in the middle of, move it to the yard.

This is worth ten points.

Print this post
7
Responses to ... Homework
Unknown said... March 13, 2008 at 7:38 PM

By the time I read this, it started raining.

But I am sitting by an open window.

By the way, have you heard about the whole "Day of Silence" vs. "Day of Truth" thing? I was wondering if we could look at the rhetoric of this site http://www.dayoftruth.org/main/default.aspx tomorrow during class... especially the FAQ's (they're attempting persuasiveness).

If it's too touchy, I understand. But I just thought this whole "both-sides-trying-to-win-the-audience-and-who-does-a-better-job" was pretty on target.

Anonymous said... March 13, 2008 at 7:38 PM

Uhhm.. my mom was signed in on her google email account, therefore my name showed up as BJ for some reason.

..sorry.

-Karen

JStallings said... March 13, 2008 at 7:58 PM

I think so. We can ask the class tomorrow. For reference, here is the site they are countering:
http://www.dayofsilence.org/

Anonymous said... March 13, 2008 at 8:00 PM

Is there a counter-point website for this or anything?

Anonymous said... March 13, 2008 at 8:01 PM

Quick to the draw sir, I retract my previous statement

JStallings said... March 13, 2008 at 8:03 PM

Indeed. Perhaps we should end the "I think I know what you're thinking" game in a draw. At least this round.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER!

Anonymous said... March 13, 2008 at 8:06 PM

Faswhing!! And with a roll of my d20, your dreads come off with a swipe of my two handed claymore, minus two to charisma.
Gotta love highlander.

Post a Comment