4

Here's an online copy of the 1956 "Montgomery Story" comic book, for those who are interested.

You should be choosing your nonfiction book tonight.  We will divide into groups tomorrow.  If you have questions about a book, or want to run an idea by me, send an email.

Remember, article analyses are due tomorrow.

Print this post
4
Responses to ... MLK Comic and Nonfiction Books
AdrienneSeymour said... November 10, 2008 at 8:13 PM

I appreciate it.

Jeff Daffern said... November 13, 2008 at 5:44 PM

I am having a very difficult time finding evidence to support my ideas in my articles. Should I punch something in my endless struggle gather sources or use less (if any) data/evidence?

JStallings said... November 13, 2008 at 6:45 PM

What is your topic?

Jeff Daffern said... November 13, 2008 at 8:30 PM

why atheism is not a civil rights issue. I am looking for studies about discrimination in workplaces, universities, and such.

Post a Comment