1

Amazing discussion today, guys.  It gave me a chance to passively moderate the discussion while you all ran wild.  I think we'll keep this up, unless there are any objections.  Comment below if you have a concern or another idea.

From the board:

image image

Be sure to keep up with your reading journals.  I cannot stress enough how important these will be when we begin writing our papers.

[Note: I wasn't planning on posting these images, as they don't accurately capture the discussion we (you) had.  It was a dynamic document created as you talked, so things were erased.  I've added notes to clarify a bit, but next time I'll keep a more legible record. If you were absent today, I would greatly appreciate any feedback or questions about what we did, in order to help me clarify our discussion.]

Print this post
1
Response to ... Consumer Aura Discussion
Unknown said... September 24, 2008 at 8:21 PM

Did you know that if you go to google and search for 'consumer aura' your blog is the first link that comes up?!?
i thought you would like to hear that....

Post a Comment