3

If you were confused by the RSS feed talk today, check out this older post.  I have listed sites that I enjoy, as well as a video about setting up an RSS feed yourself.

I'd add Treehugger and Popmatters to the list.

Remember, comment below, telling me who you are (if it isn't obvious from your name), which web sites you like to visit and anything else you care to share, like good music!  If you don't have a site to share, click on a link that has been posted, have a look around, and report back.

Buy journals soon.  We'll begin discussing T-DIDLS in class tomorrow.

Amazing first day!  Thanks, guys.

Print this post
3
Responses to ... Cool Internetness.
Anonymous said... August 13, 2008 at 3:34 PM

billy again,
i forgot i can see your face

JStallings said... August 13, 2008 at 4:00 PM

hiya, its billy
well youtube is my site,
for artsie
http://www.youtube.com/user/rpoland look at the acoustic

JStallings said... August 13, 2008 at 6:58 PM

Mr. Stallings here.

I spend most of my time online going through email and Google Reader. I've posted most of my favorite blogs already, so here's one week of art in five minutes.

Also, I just found this wiki yesterday. I think this will be an excellent resource.

Post a Comment