4

You might not be aware of this: Your humble teacher does not receive information on your individual AP test scores.  This makes emendation of last year's plans difficult.  (Not that we followed the "plans" last year, but skill/topic focus is important.)  That said, if any of you would like to share your score information with me I would greatly appreciate it.  If you have any advice regarding last year's test preparation (or the class in general), please share that as well.

It was a great year; I'm looking forward to the next.

Thanks,

clip_image001[5]

Print this post
4
Responses to ... A plea for information...
Wesley said... July 31, 2008 at 8:53 PM

I got a 3

Wesley said... July 31, 2008 at 9:00 PM

I don't remember exactly what I wrote, and don't feel like paying the 80 dollars to get back my papers, but if it helps, when writing on the ap test, I kind of forgot that the people reading it were not near as laid back or appreciative of sarcasm as I am. Basically, make sure no one writes in their essay that the prompt is a non-issue.

JStallings said... July 31, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Haha truly. We actually discussed this at the AP conference this year (the sarcasm thing). A presenter from the College Board said that kind of thing is risky--sometimes you'll get a reader that watches John Stewart over reading The New York Times, but less often than not. Thanks Wesley. Was it the penny essay that did it?

Wesley said... July 31, 2008 at 10:41 PM

How'd you know haha. Yeah, I said something like, with the state of affairs as it is, this should be way down on America's to-do list.

Post a Comment